Friday, November 19, 2010

Don Giannatti Light Essentials Workshop

This past weekend I attended Don Giannatti's Lighting Essentials Workshop in Houston TX, Don is an experience pro photographer that loves what he does (shooting)which made it a great experience and alot of fun.

We covered speedlights, strobes, lenses, cameras, lighting setup, techniques for lighting, pricing and everywhere in between. It really was a blast, I enjoyed meeting experienced photographers, talented models, and the 24mm shift lense that I miss.

Thanks to Jared and Cindi that were able to make it, they are fantastic models Im so glad I had the opportunity to meet you both. Cindi M Wood Jared Doreck If you are looking for some knowledge about lighting, check out Don's Workshop, He's an awesome instructor, will give you every piece of knowledge, and is an all around great guy :D

Thanks for the weekend Don, you helped push myself in my photography even more















more photos to come :) Check out my:

1 comment:

  1. And a big thanks to you, Karissa. This was a wonderful weekend and I am very happy you enjoyed it. I will be following your career as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete